Thursday, March 10, 2011

That's our boy.....

So we had some trouble with Comptyn's teacher. We just didn't see eye to eye. So before Christmas break we switched teachers. Comptyn came back in January to a new teacher. And look what he got!



So we are glad he is loving school again. He is a peacemaker and would do anything to make you happy. Good student, little squirrely, 100% boy! Glad he has a teacher that sees the good in him! We love him!

5 comments:

terra said...

Yay!

The Fallon Schank's said...

Hurray! Go, Comptyn! Too cool! Time for more brownies??? (A 1" square? Your mom deserves a medal!)

kate said...

Congratulations Comptyn! Having the right teacher for your child makes all the difference!

Jim Stoor said...

He is a Lords. Great for the recognition. Great to hear about your upcoming spring break. I am actually off that whole weekend so please know that crashing at our house has now become a mandatory must. Even if I had to work I would say the same. I hope we are not floating away then. We have four feet of snow and it is wet so when it starts to melt look out for the water. I think you will come at a great time. I love the spring time at my house. Jim

agratefulheart said...

Congrats!