Monday, March 21, 2011

First day of Spring

So last week was so beautiful out. Sun shining, upper 50's lower 60's. Kids wore sweatshirts to school.....SO NICE! Hoping spring was here. Here I caught the twins outside and they were just chatting away. Hanging out! It was cute. I loved Sammy crossing his legs.



This is what happened last night.....the actual first day of spring:

3 comments:

agratefulheart said...

So, where is spring? We are waiting!!!!! Jed needs to go outside.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

LOve it! We have finally had a few "springy" days too! If you aren't at bear lake yet you ought to take the kids to the caves. I forget the name of them but it was pretty neat. Hope all is well over your way....glad Daniel is still doing so good!

Jim Stoor said...

Oh that would be lovely to have that much snow. Mintonka caves are the name at Bear Lake, but I don't think they open that until Memorial Day. But google it and see. Hope we have spring like weather in Grays Lake when you come. It is my favorite time of year. Jim