Monday, March 21, 2011

I forgot the funnies....

So I forgot the funny things Daniel did on our trip. First we passed UC-Davis on our way over. It's RIGHT off I-80 and has some really beautiful buildings. He asked if that was the hospital. I said no, it was a college. He then said he wanted to go there. I told him he has to be really smart which means he has to go to kindergarden and go all the way thru school. At this point it is quiet for a minute. Then he proceeds to count.....to 100......for the next 10 minutes! Does good! Then he says, "99, 100! SEE! I am smart! I can go there!" It was cute.

Later we were getting into the car and Kevin tells Daniel, "Jump in Bartholomew" Daniel says, in a TOTALLY serious tone, "Dad, why would you say 'Barf I love you'?"

Funny boy! DVD player broke 1 hour into trip! So we did comment on the days when he slept the entire way! He was quite the chatterbox!

No comments: