So a friend of ours gave us her timeshare at Garden City, UT on Bear Lake. We are headed there next month for Spring Break. Any ideas from anyone, who has been there, of what to do? I have searched cities around....not much. Lake will be a little cold. We plan on renting a boat, playing tennis, pool will be closed. Even if we have to drive an hour to get to something....
Thanks!
Amy
PS I have googled. I jsut like to know those great places either locals know of or people who have been there before discovered.
3 days ago

4 comments:
We had a reunion there this summer. There isn't a lot there, but Logan is close (with the temple, tabernacle, and UT State)--all so pretty. Between Logan and Bear Lake, there is a state or national forest that is beautiful too--which must have hiking and such. 'Sounds fun to me!
I do believe the Stoor home is only about an hour away - yipeeee - we would love to see you!!!!!
USU has the best ice cream ever.
I just talked to my SIL who lives nearby. She said they do snowmobiling into May at Bear Lake. She is about 45 min away and said they still have a couple feet of snow on the ground at her house. You might want to call the resort and check their situation there. It could be different. Oh, and I hear that you must have a rasberry shake! They are known for their rasberries:) Just some thoughts!
Post a Comment