So I got some 'fast' music from a friend of mine. She took a turbo kick class in college and that music is FAST! Anyhow, ran my 5K at the gym in 32:36! Gonna have to set a new goal of 30 minutes! I was VERY excited! Has anyone out there ever run a 5K? What is the 'normal' times? Am I still REALLY slow?
I found a website that is: www.runbayou.com It says at my age I should run it in 14:38! HA! That will never happen! Says I am in the 46%.
3 days ago

4 comments:
I think you're doing amazing! I'm not a huge runner, but the fastest I've ever rand one was around 27 minutes. Sounds like you're already in much better shape than me already!
I'm glad you liked the music Amy! It is awesome! You're doing great- I'm not sure about times, but that 14 minute thing doesn't seem right to me.
I'm thinking cross country assistant coach material here (with Mr. Overlie coach and Brittany too.) C & N would LOVE it!
You are doing great! I ran my first 5K in 36 minutes. I felt like such a loser but I did it! I can pretty much do my 5K in under 30 minutes. I need to add distance, though, so I'm hoping to do a 10K in June. Wish I were there to run with you (or you were here to run with me)!
Post a Comment