Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's been a LOOOOONG time!

I am not going to try and catch up for the last few months....just the last few weeks. For Nevada Day (Halloween), since it fell on Friday and we had the day off, we went camping. Thursday was half day at school, so we had a few nights to try out our travel trailer! Kevin's parents were called to be in the Reno Temple presidency, so we camped over at Davis Creek near Reno so we could help them move in. We had such a great time! There were only about 6 other campers at the campground. And the weather wasn't too bad. Of course it was nice to have a heater and showers! We decided to "Trick or Tree". The kids would run around and find the tree Kevin was hiding behind. Then yell, "Trick or Tree", while I hid behind a tree. Then they would come find me while Kevin hid. Get the idea? It was fun! Not a TON of candy, but enough to make them happy!

Kids with their spoils!

Sammy & Daddy on a morning walk. We had to follow the dear we saw. Kids were too noisy to see more!

My cute little Daniel! I love the hand in the pocket and tip of the head. He gets his picture taken often, doesn't he?

YEP! Here is another one! His is a reindeer! See his antlers?

My goofy boyz on one of our hikes! It was in the upper 50s, so the weather was perfect!

Drop stick in on one side.......

Watch it come out the other side...... (we did this a lot!)

I caught Daniel outside the trailer standing on this rock.....recognize the movie? I'll give you a hint....that is a baby Simba stuffed animal he is holding. It was SO cute! Wish I could have recorded "The Circle of Life" song he was singing, too!

We bought those HUGE marshmallows that Wal-Mart is finally carrying. They aren't as expensive there. Anyhow, had to make HUGE smores, then. Sammy was in heaven with all that chocolate. I don't know where he got that from! (Seriously...I don't know! I dont' like chocolate!)

Anything with sugar makes Comptyn happy!

Gotta get another picture of Daniel in!

Older boys sitting aroudn teh fire! We had a great time! LOVE the new trailer!

No comments: