Thursday, November 4, 2010

Calling all muffin recipes!

So my kids LOVE muffins, but I HATE paying for mixes! I have to make 3 boxes of muffins to feed my kids....granted it's only about $5, some of you may say, but that is WAY too much for a meal in my house! Does anyone have any great muffin recipes that are from things already in my house.....for example, I don't want ot have to go buy All Bran.....$5! might as well buy the muffin mix and just add water, egg & oil! So, I'd love to hear of some recipes! Just stick them in comments or email me at amylords@gmail.com. Thank you! My kids will thank you, too!

And I DO intend to get blogging again! I have a TON of pictures and things we have been doing. Luckily I am keeping up my journal, so I'll remember what the picturs go to! :-) Have a super day!

PS The muffins don't have to be healthy.....just delicious!

No comments: