Second, it was 2 years ago that Daniel had his transplant. I think this day will always be a very emotional day for me. My heart swells at our dear donor, Kelle. Started out a stranger and soon became implanted in our hearts forever. What a selfless gift she gave our family and Daniel.

I think of all the people who helped our family either financially or physically or spiritually. Prayers and hopes were answered and continue to be so. He has responded so well to his meds he has the 3 that he will be on for the rest of his life. He is heavier and taller than his twin. He eats like a horse and plays like a 4 year old....hard and long!
What a blessing that experience was! Wouldn't want to live it again! But I am grateful for the blessings we received! And continue to received. We love you Kelle! We love you Daniel!

3 comments:
I can not believe it has been 2 years already! Give Daniel some smooches from all of us!
Congratulations! You are such an amazing family, I saw the picture of you and Daniel and it is beautiful. I hope you have a copy!
Post a Comment