Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bryce's doctor's appt

So yesterday I took Bryce to see the orthopedic doctor. Everything is fine! He is just majorly flat footed. See how his leg bones go into the inside of his feet?

So the doctor had him go up on his tip toes and look how normal they look.

He said that is a little test to make sure all the hardward is there and working: tendons, muscles, etc. So we head back this morning to Reno to get him fitted for arches. I didn't realize that arches were prothestics! And just when we were getting close (just over $3000) to paying off medical bills! Oh well! Anyhow, the dotctor said they will eventually opereate to permanently correct the feet, but they don't like to do it when they are this young.

1 comment:

Story Family said...

Oh my heavens! Weston has the same problem! I took him into the Dr. and they had him go up on his toes and said he was just fine. They advised me to buy nice shoes for him and THAT WAS IT!! Maybe I need to ask about arches??!