
Kevin celebrated his 39th birthday! WOW he is getting old! (I am in October!)

His BYU shirt and sweatshirt didnt' get there in time, so he is holding pictures of them.

Instead of cake we did chocolate fondue! Can't go wrong with that! Melissa and Travs came and joined us for prime rib dinner and fondue!


So yesterday (wednesday) was the first day of school for the kids. It never ceases to amaze me that I still cry the first day! I remember 5 years ago crying when I took Ryan to kindergarden with at 4,3,2 & new born twins. I was crying because he was my first and because I wished more were going! JK! Anyhow, here they are..
Ryan - 5th Grade - 10 years old

Comptyn - 4th grade - 9 years old

Bryce - 3rd grade - 8 years old

Nathan - 1st grade - 6 years old - ALL DAY SCHOOL!

Daniel - 4 1/2 years old - staying home with mom....but since every one else got a picture.....

AND HAMMY SAMMY! 4 1/2 years old

When the kids got home from school we were sitting in the living room and they were eating otter pops and things. They all were literally laying around. NONE of the school boyz were supporting their heads. I just started laughing. Then Nathan said, "MOM! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED!" Bryce, " AND HUNGRY!" Needless to say they went to bed great last night!

2 comments:
OK, how do you get your parfaits to look so good? Mine did NOT look nearly as professional as yours!
Hey Amy! Did you try the granola recipe? How did it turn out? Did you have to tweek it at all?
Post a Comment