Friday, January 29, 2010

This is one of my favorite things.....

So one of my favoritest things in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD (and that is pretty big!) is when I see or hear my children laughing because they are playing together! Most of the time it is because they are ganged up against a brother, but last night I was back in my room reading (good book this month for book club!) and I heard the twins laughing and laughing! They stopped, of course, when I came out with the camera, but I told them to show me what they were doing. Daniel said, "We are wrestling. This is our wrestling mat (he pointed to the Matchbox car floor mat) and we shake hands first. And you have to stay on the mat or you lose!" Then they were off! This is what transpired and you can see who the winner was!









Who knew they were paying so much attention at the wrestling matches with daddy at the high school! And YES! I was nervous of Daniel's little kidney, but as you can see,he was usually on top!

2 comments:

Mom, Wife, and, Student said...

That is just the funniest!! Love those boys!!

terra said...

Boys will be boys!