Thursday, February 4, 2010

SICK OF SICK! TIRED OF BEING TIRED!

So today is day 21 of our boyz being sick! Ryan (knock on wood) has avoided it so far. And so had Daniel & Sammy until last night! I was so tired I heard nothing of it, so daddy took care of them during the night. Why do they always get sick during the night? We did have a couple day reprieve over the weekend to at least get to church this weekend. But it started up again that night! They don't share toys, they don't share bikes, but they happily share germs!
On an up note, I now know EXACTLY where ginger ale, chicken and rice soup, chicken and noodle soup, popsicles, pepto and mints are located at Wally World! And it costs me $27.27 EVERYTIME! So tomorrow we are heading into week 4 of this.....I hope 21 days is enough! Off to put in a movie and take a nap. (The kids....I need to switch laundry and make their beds!)
Hope you are all healthy!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Ugh, that's no fun. Paul and I have been sharing a cold this week, thank goodness the kids haven't gotten it from us.

kate said...

Don't you love cold and flu season?! I hope you will all be healthy soon and will be able to stay that way.