Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I have been playing today!

So this post is mostly for my sister so she can see what I have been doing all day and part of the time I was talking to her on the phone. But I hope you enjoy it, too! I have had a Cricut machine for a while and just getting the time to use it a lot more! I have just (a few hours ago) started playing with vinyl! I LOVE IT!

So this summer while we were in Utah, this same sister introduced me to Provo Craft Outlet store! WOW! FUN! We both bought these blocks with "Spring" on them for like $3.25 or some ridiculous price! She told me she was going to put "FAMILY" on hers. I loved the idea and bought myself a set. Here is what I ended up with:





Different way to stack them!
This is the main reason I started playing with the vinyl. Kevin now has 14 close staff members to buy things for for Christmas. I usually make the present, this year was no different. There are Kisses in there and Almond Joy mini candy bars. The tag will read something about Joy this season and Kisses from the Lords' Family. Anyhow, here I cut out the snowflake on those.....whipped those all out in about an hour! 18 of them! SO EASY!

4 comments:

terra said...

Oooooo...I think I might have to trade for sewing!

Unknown said...

Amy those turned out so cute!! I love them thanks for sharing. I am going to add "love" to my blocks this weekend :)

Ali Chuntz said...

Hi Amy, you have a wonderful blog and I can see why you do so well as a rep for Alison's Pantry. Thanks for all you do for us and have a wonderful holiday, Ali

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Very cute!