Hey Amy is that an announcement? - we are a little confused and maybe astounded??? or does this mean "not gonna happen" kind of crossing off the list - just needing a little more detail HeHeHe - love from the Stoors in Idaho
Not much to say about me....I love being a mother of 6 amazing boyz and wife of an incredible husband! I love to workout, read, do crafts, camp, hike, work on family history, or anything hanging out with my family.
8 comments:
Let him come spend a few days with my girls, he'll change his mind!
Hey Amy is that an announcement? - we are a little confused and maybe astounded??? or does this mean "not gonna happen" kind of crossing off the list - just needing a little more detail HeHeHe - love from the Stoors in Idaho
I am sure Davis would be willing to share!
LOL. Did you tell him that you don't do sisters in your house?
I'm laughing my head off. That is hilarious.
Ummm..did he cross it off because he got one???
I also need clarification.
Hey Amy, we will come the 5th of November do you have any apts. then??
Post a Comment