Monday, October 19, 2009

Clarification of Christmas Wish.....

It was crossed off because it won't happen! :-) Not because it's already been taken care of. Every time I even THINK it would be nice to have a little baby around, I think of my Sunday's (like yesterday) sitting without Kevin and 2 three year olds who have NO volume control on their voices. A 5 year old that reverts to a 3 year old with NO volume control on his voice. A 7 year old that (although he is getting better) feels the need to bug whoever is within arms reach of him. Then I realize I can not do another little one!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

This post makes me think of Austin Powers..."I am having DIFFICULTY CONTROLLING THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE!!!!"

On the little sister subject, at least keep us guessing. Why make an announcement with such finality when you could enjoy all the obnoxious people coming up to you and nudging you, "so....do you think you will try again?"

Anonymous said...

But what about your "10 Lords a leaping" idea for Christmas cards? heeheehee