8 hours ago
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Daniel's Make A Wish
IT'S OFFICIAL! Next Thursday, October 29th, we are going to meeting President Thomas S. Monson, our prophet! We are VERY excited and can't wait! Just got the phone call! We fly out on Wednesday, President Monson on Thursday, Free day on Friday, fly home on Saturday! We are VERY excited! The kids are also excited they miss 2 days of school! (Friday is Nevada Day, so no school!) So Salt Lake City...HERE WE COME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It's only a 4 hour drive. I could meet you there.... I'll be your nanny. :) How very exciting for you all!
I am so jealous. It will be wonderful.
Have an absolutely fabulous time!!...Can't wait to read your post about it! (-:
So excited for your family! How amazing! I hope you take lots of pictures and have fun!
Feel free to stop by for a bit, if you have time!
Post a Comment