Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kevin's Fat Albert Flight of the Blue Angels

Here is a video on Youtube that shows the crew inside the C-130 when they go weightless. Kevin was strapped in but the Blue Angel crew just hung on to things!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMRhESlDHJQ

Here is the video of Fat Albert and some guy who flew in it during an Ypsilant, MI (my birthplace!) So this is exactly what Kevin experienced, if anyone would like to watch! He 'salutes' University of Michigan. He isn't a U of M fan, so he is not saluting very nicely....might want to close your eyes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuaptIhsGIE

1 comment:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wow you have been a busy lady...I am impressed with all the canning! I love to can but am not quite ready for the undertaking. I love peaches canned!! The maze looked like fun, we have one hear we should take advantage of.

Conner just got out of the hospital, he got sick and wasn't breathing very well so we took him to the E.R. and stayed a week. He is doing well now. We are just glad we caught it when we did!

I am glad your summer was a good one. Fall is here!!