

Here Bryce is trying to dive. He was hilarious because we'd tell him he'd have to lead with his head and him (and Nathan.....see next picture) would just belly smack! Sadly, we adults would just sit and laugh at them every time they did it!

Here Nathan was trying to do the dive thing, too! Thank goodness they had life jackets on or we would have som pretty red and sore bellies!

So after the air show on Friday we drove over to Reno to spend the night. We stayed at the Peppermill and asked for a room to face the hot air balloons Saturday morning! We swam in the pools Friday night and then woke up to this:


We tracked down the Energizer Bunny because that was the kid's favorite one! They were beautiful!
Yesterday I think we started a Stake Conference tradition! We had a fondue party with our friends the Sommer family! WHAT FUN! WHAT FOOD! There was SO much yummy food but if I had to pick my favorite it would have to be the sour dough bread in the artichoke fondue and the bananas in the white chocolate with cinnamon. YUM! I am not even going to post how much weight I gained!


Here is Kara.....she LOVED the chocolate course. Had a slight panic attack when the kids started eating and she still didn't have her fondue fork! Lucky for Jake he handed it to her quickly! He saw the emergency! So she didn't want a picture of her putting food in her mouth, yet I knew she couldn't sit there for too long! So her she is 'hiding'! We have such a great time! Thanks Sommer Family for coming and sharing in the fun! Can't wait for February!

No comments:
Post a Comment