3 days ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
We are NOT going home.....
YET! (Scared you, didn't I?) We had clincials this morning and apparently the team hasn't met yet. Friday's review of Daniel's biospy was just a review. Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 3 pm the team meets a reviews everything. I think everything will work out the way it is suppose to. I am surprisingly at peace with the fact that I still don't know what we are doing. But I know that Heavenly Father has Daniel's best interest in mind and we will do whatever we need to for Daniel! So tomorrow night I will post again the final verdict.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I reached for my cellphone to call you no less than 10 times today. When Kevin called tonight I was so hoping it was you!
Much love!
Best wishes! I am cheering for you two, but am so grateful that all is as well as it is! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment