
AFTER!!!!! Replace floor and baseboard. I like the darker wood linoleum.
New Toilet. Dual flush! LOVE IT! Push one button for less water (and pee to go down) push another button and more water for solids! Helps our septic!
Notice the litle basket of balls...for what you might ask?.....
Why shooting hoops while sitting on the toilet, of course! (My idea!) This hangs over the door. We have vaulted ceilings so there is lots of space up there. Have only broken one thing, so far! :-)
Dollar Tree trash can that looks a basketball hoop.
I have one more thing to do in there. In front of hte toilet on the ground I am going to put a "Foul Smell Line". Seems appropriate. We'll see. I might not get to it. Next is the laundry room! That will take a few months to get time for, however!

4 comments:
Looks awesome! You did such a great job! Way too cute! :)
Looks great!
Oh so clever!!!
Looks great! Love the floor!
Post a Comment