Thursday, April 5, 2012

3 or 3 - Winnemucca

We drove back from Utah and stayed the night in Winnemucca with Kevin's sister. (thanks BA!) Ryan was invited to come spend some time on his biological grandparent's farm. (his biological mother, half-brother and great grandmother live on the same property, too) Anyhow, we dropped him off, but not after spending a bit of time there ourselves. We had so much fun! Lots of baby animals as you will see.

Comptyn petted this dog and it fell asleep on his lap. It was cute!

Ryan had the camera at this point. LOVED the 2 week old kittens.




Daniel and Sammy took turns on the horse for about 1 1/2 hours. They led each other around the yard.

Sammy the cowboy.

Daniel the cowboy. He was SO mad when we left the farm. Kevin literally had him potato sacked over his shoulder kicking and screaming. He was in his element.



Now we are home and remodeling the boyz' bathroom. We are almost done, so I will post pictures soon. It looks great! Such an improvement! We are enjoying no school, no major schedule and relaxing. (And working some!)
AND I have a pinterest project I am working on. Will post that later, too! It's for my mother-in-law for her birthday. So I have to wait until I give it to her.

No comments: