We call Nathan our little politician. He is 7 and just says the funniest things, often 'sucking up' with his suave comments. For example, "Mom, you look so beautiful. Even if you are only just raising your hand." Funny boy.
So he is home sick today. On the way back from dropping his brothers off at school, be got all nostalgic on me. Daniel and Sammy's drop off was just the kick start to him reminesing of (his words) the good ole' days of kindergarden. (He is in 2nd grade.) He rambles on and on about a bunny he made when in kindergarden. How much easier kindergarden was than 2nd grade, etc. Then he gives this big sigh and says, "Oh I wish I could be a little child again." I laughed and said, "Nathan, you are still a little child." He replied, "I mean a littler one! One in kindergarden."
Such a funny kid!
Stay tune for posts on the project I started 4 weeks ago today! Tonight it should be all done! YAY!
3 days ago

2 comments:
I can see your blog! It's a miracle!
so cute
Post a Comment