
About 6 months ago I had a freezer that wasn't shut tight. During it's next 12 hours of trying to keep everything frozen, it died. The motor burned up. I was sad. I didnt' want to spend $500 on a new one. I have 5 and I am down to 4. I have a business that I need those freezers for about a week every month. So for the last 6 months I have periodically turned it on to see if 'by chance' it would start up. This morning as I went out to turn freezers on (the semi comes today with the food) I thought, "What the hay!" I came back a few hours later thinking I would once again turn it off....but it was COLD! YAY! It works! I am pretty blessed! How grateful I am for (what others consider luck) my tender mercies!

No comments:
Post a Comment