So my trainer was kind enough to find out the scoop for me while I am on Spring Break. (Still on it....until Monday night! Kids back in school Tuesday) Anyhow, I came in second. I lost the most pounds of fat, but becuase I started out heavier than the 1st place lady, her fat loss percentage was higher, which is what the contest was. So I got 4 months free membership and a basket of goodies. I don't know what they are yet. I'll find out Monday!
I am sure I gained some back on this Spring Break! I try to be good, then I realize I am not journaling my food! Can't wait to start again on Monday!
3 days ago

5 comments:
That is so wonderful. Congratulations! And good luck reaching your next goal.
Congratulations, you are amazing! Way to go!
Awesome! Can you loose a couple for me? :)
Great job Amy! We need pictures.
Congratulations! I came in 7th! I know they didn't really post that far, but I counted! It was so good to have a great incentive like that! You worked so hard for it, too! Yay you!
Post a Comment