So this morning at the gym I did my final measuring and weight for hte 12 week contest they were having. I was in 2nd place at 6 weeks. Here are my final numbers:
Total lbs of fat loss: 18.4
Total lbs of muscle gain: 5.5
Total lbs on the scale: 13 lbs.
18.4 lbs of fat loss (which is the competition) if I have figured it right is 32.8% body fat loss. That is 1/3 of my body fat! WOW! I am pretty excited! Saturday everyone will have weighed and measured. So we'll see how I sit in the prize catagory! I might get a few free months of gym membership!
My partner in crime (Te) did amazing, too! I can't remember her numbers, maybe she'll post hers (hint, hint!) It has been a crazy 12 weeks! I have learned eating is 90% of my problem. But I have learned to eat better. We will see what the next few months bring as it is summer soon! More exercise outside (hiking, camping, biking, etc) but also more on teh BBQ! August 8th was my date to reach my goal weight. We'll see!
Have a great Spring Break to the Fallonites!
3 days ago

2 comments:
You are amazing! Good job
'So impressive! (I hope you win!)
Post a Comment