Today is the end of week 4! Kevin got it over the weekend. Ryan has had it since Monday. I have yet to get it.....lone surivor! Leaving for Vegas tomorrow after school for Broadway's "The Lion King" with barf buckets in tote!
Not much to say about me....I love being a mother of 6 amazing boyz and wife of an incredible husband! I love to workout, read, do crafts, camp, hike, work on family history, or anything hanging out with my family.
4 comments:
Are you all going, or just you and Kevin? Sounds like fun!
Good luck with the sick stuff! It keeps going through my friend's family, too, with repeat episodes in several kids. UGH, Amy! Have fun in Vegas!!
Hope you all enjoy The Lion King and everyone is bark-free!!
Zip lock bags are great! (Take it from someone with a few carsick offsprings and a husband to boot.) Have a great time!
Post a Comment