3 days ago
Monday, July 2, 2007
Why Am I Doing This?
I wonder why I am creating more things for me to do? But I don't get pictures sent out to family and friends often enough and thought this would be a quicker way. Daniel's website only allows 12 pictures and I often have WAY more than I can put on. So here we are.....I now have a blog! So hopefully you will enjoy seeing more pictures and stories from our family. The boyz make us laugh, maybe it will make you laugh, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How fun...I love blogging for sharing pictures, and it doubles as scrapbooking that I can share easily with others.
Lords- What a beautiful happy family you have! You are great examples for us, you are like that family on TLC they have twins and sextuplets, its a popular show because people are just so curious how a family with so many little ones can not only survive but also enjoy life--thats what you guys do. Im so intriqued with your family you do such a wonderful job-good on ya! Love Whitney Weed
Even though we only leave around the corner, I just love to here about your day! I tell everyone I know about you, Kevin, and the boys. Ryan and Comptyn are very often subjects of conversation at our dinner table. Yes, all good things! And in two more years, I'm sure we'll add Nathan to the list. Much Love!
Post a Comment