Thursday, July 5, 2007

Latest "Bryce-isms"




More pictures......



Lake Lahontan......Fun in the sun building a sand castle and sitting around! The other day when we went to the lake we got stuck in clay! Won't be at that beach again! Anyhow, we tried and tried but nothing. Kevin's sister, Beth Anne, and her 2 kids (Melissa and Josh) were with us. So We put Melissa in the driver's seat and Kevin , Beth Anne and I decided to push. Bryce decided he wanted to help. After much sweat and straining.....Herbie the Beast broke free! So Bryce KNEW it was him that got the van out of the mud. So while we were packing up he just followed me around and said a bunch of funny things. Here are a few of them: "Yesterday I acted like a child. Today I acted like a hero!" My favorite (which I am actually going to submit to Reader's Digest) "Everyone is going to want my autograph and I don't even have one!" When we were loading up Bryce was in the back in his seat and said to Josh, "Hey Josh, you wanna come sit by the hero?" He has just LOVED being the hero and it's been funny to listen to him!






No comments: