Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the year......

I can finally saw that and mean it. This past week has been filled with making Christmas presents. I can saw (other than the eating portion of things) I am ready for CHristmas! YAY! These are what the kid's teachers are getting this year. Ryan's teacher is going to the HS to be Dean of students, so we did his in black/white/green for the Greenwave colors. This one is my favorite because of the argyle.


Monday we are having a Bishopric Widow's FHE at our home. I made these little handwarmers for all the widows/widowers in our ward. Bought the fleece scarves at Wal-Mart. Thirteen total pairs! (One for each hand)

Our "girl's night out" was spent during the day this time making SO many yummy candies! I have such great friends with yummy talents! Almond Rocha (my favorite), peanut brittle, pecan (maybe walnuts....I can't tell the diff) toffee, chocolate covered cinnamon besrs, orange gummies and caramels, wrapped caramels, raspberry thumbprint cookies, turtles. I think that was all and I think I named it all right!



39 quarts of raspberry and strawberry freezer jam. That should last us the year 2012.


So bring on the dinners, parties and birthdays (twin's)! We are ready!
Make sure you look at the blog below to see our 2011 Gingerbread 'house'

1 comment:

Mary said...

GIrls day looks fun!