Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of School!

So all 6 boyz went to school today! YEP! Twins are in kindergarden! They were SO excited! (Mom was a little excited, yet shed a few tears!) They are starting this year to make their own lunches. They all get pulled out of bed at 6:45 am. It was a great morning! After dropping them off I went to breakfast with some girlfriends! I have some amazing friends! Thanks for the visit ladies! Happy to get back into a routine. I think the kids were getting kind of bored.

Sammy - kindergarden (not same class as Daniel)

Daniel - kindergarden

Nathan 2nd grade

Bryce (who forgot his lunch on the first day) 4th grade

Comptyn 5th grade

Ryan 6th grade

Some friends invited us out to their farm and hooked up a HUGE horse to a wagon and did rides. The hay stacks have a swing that you climb up (as high as you dare) on the hay, then sit and FALL! I mean swing. Root beer floats, kick ball, horse carriage ride, swings, good friends, had a great night! Thanks guys!



5 comments:

daughter1 said...

Hope everyone had a good first day of scool. The pictures are darling. What handsome boys. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

kate said...

I hope they had a wonderful 1st day! They all looked so cute!

Shane said...

Whoa!! 6 boys! I knew you had boys and no girls, but that is serious and awesome ;)

Congrats... all of them in school. That is quite a feat. Enjoy and cry a little. :)

Valerie said...

Wow! Amy what a good lookin group! :) I can't believe how big they are! Enjoy your alone time! YOu have earned it!

Michelle said...

Cute school photos. I read a bunch of your blog. It was great seeing all of your summer vacations.