Friday, July 8, 2011

Singin' in the Rain & finger update

I can't believe our summer is half way over! Kids have done swim lessons and just plain swim a lot. Boyz had father/son campout, scout camps, I had girl's camp and next week we are camping as a family in California. (Daniel has a doctor's appt over there!)

Here is the 'fixed' finger. Super glue is amazing! Looks like I got a papercut! Took 2 weeks to heal, however. I am glad it didn't get infected with girl's camp and everything.


Yesterday we had a 10 minute burst of rain that I didn't have to coax the kids out into. Of course power went out and the surge ruined the Wii. So the kids don't know what they are going to do today! MOM doesn't know what she is going to use as bribery to get the kids to do things. Guess they will just have to do it! At any rate, rain cooled off the 100° weather down to low 80s.


Hope your summer continues to be great!

2 comments:

JJones said...

Our Wii went bad during a brown out. Mark unplugged it, let it sit for a while, and then plugged it back in - it worked!

Ladyfox said...

Bummer about the Wii. I hope you can get yours to come back to life just like JJones.