
Saw wild turkeys everywhere.....deer once in a while.

Lake Chabot

MORE turkeys! ;-)

We drove down into the Bay area (Muir Beach) and the kids played in the ocean. I don't know how kids can do that....FREEZING water and they still play in it!

Nathan, Daniel & Sammy didn't last as long as the others. THey stayed up under the towels and blankets with me!

Three years ago next month will be Daniel's anniversary for his transplant. I got a new picture of one that I loved from back then. Anyhow, they have grown up so much!

Daniel's doctors appt went well. Dr Talley said he is doing great! Kidney is nice and soft, which is what they want.

We then drove over to Walnut Creek to visit the Olde San Francisco Creamy. We love watching Man v Food. This one Adam took on the challenge of "THE KITCHEN SINK". Almost 2 gallons of ice cream, 8 toppings, 8 servings of whipped topping, 8 cherries.....

8 hungry people.....well, mostly 7 hungry boyz......

GONE in under 10 minutes!

Lords v. Food........LORDS WON!

We did a lot of hiking around out campground. There were osme beautiful trails.

Bryce had to go to the bathroom. He lifted his leg to go and we all started laughing. Funny boy!

Found an active beehive while on one of our hikes.

Played lots of games.

Ate lots of food! Smores....YUM!

We experimented with different cookies, candies, etc. Here we tore a marshmallow in half, put a caramel between them....YUM! Threw that on a pj cookie! WOW!

On the way home we stopped at the jelly belly factory in Fairfield. Got the tour and free jelly beans! Can't beat that!

We had a lot of fun with our travel trailer. This was the first big camping trip with it. Back yard doesn't count! We were gone for 6 days, 5 nights and batterie, water and propane all lasted! We pulled up that first night and there was a big sign, "NO GENERATORS". I died! But we had power....I know, we are not 'true' roughing it campers!
Today we are going geocaching and scouting out some closer camping areas that don't require reservations.....wildreness camping.

3 comments:
You have an adorable family! SO glad Daniels apt. went well. Thanks for sharing all the great pics!
hi amy,
sounds like you had a fun trip! the boys are growing so big! can I get your address so that I can send you a wedding announcement?
The ice cream thing cracks me up. Way to go on a family trip together. Sometimes it feels like more work than it's worth, but I'm sure you'll love the memories.
Post a Comment