66 lbs tomatoes (Thank you Lattin farms for pick your own...our garden didn't do well)
20 lbs carrots (from our garden)
15 lbs beets (from our garden)
6 lbs stew meat
4 lbs of red beans
Into:
25 quarts of tomatoes
7 qts & 7 pts or carrots
2 qts & 5 pts or pickled beets
7 pts of plain beets
1 qt & 5 pts of beef
5 qts of beans

This picture of all the cans filled make all the pain and hard work worth it! Plus opening a fresh can and the yummy taste! Next week I am going to make some more beans, this time black and some more red. I am going to make some tomato sauce. A friend uses that as a base and then just adds certain ingredients for spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce. I am excited! Thanks Debbie for letting me borrow your pressure cooker!

2 comments:
what a busy woman you have been...Good work.
Looks delicious! Once again your amazing level of productivity puts me to shame. Go Amy!
Post a Comment