3 days ago
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Bryce's legs
So we have had such a busy and fun summer, I haven't posted anything we have done! I have a TON of pictures to upload, so we'll see if I can catch up today. So Bryce has been having some feet/leg issues. If you look at his legs they don't line up right with his feet. He is VERY flat footed and so we are hoping that is the only problem. Arches can fix that. If there is some other issues we will belooking at other solutions. There are some diformalities that his pediatrician talked about as worse case scenarios. So on Aug 25th he will be seeing an pediatric orthapedic (sp?) doctor in Reno! So we'll see what he has to say! Hope you are all having great summers! Hopefully I'll have more later today! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment