
Then the next day we went to the Reno Temple for our Stake Temple Day. They have been announcing it since last fall. I took 222 names for my ancestors. 894 ordinances needed to be done. 598 were completed! I am VERY grateful to everyone that helped do all that work! My names stayed up there all day and people were able to do them! So Kevin and I started in baptisms, then initiatory, an endowment session and then did some sealings. It was SUCH a wonderful day! 7:30 to 3:30 pm in the temple! WHAT A DAY! It was wonderful!

Thank you mom and dad for coming over to be with the kids. We really appreciate it and hope you enjoyed it. I am sure not as much as we did, but we still thank you VERY much!

5 comments:
Wow, that is alot of work that was day.
What a beautiful weekend! I am so glad that you were able to spend it together.
There is nothing better than getting away with the one you love! I'm glad you had such a good time together. I am amazed that so many people were able to get their work done yesterday in the Reno temple. Imagine if every temple accross the world were filled to capacity for every session just for even 1 day. Miraculous!
I didn't mean yesterday....I meant Saturday.
Just think of all the "pleased and happy" ancestors that had their work done. Now they can be at peace. Now lets get the other ones done!!!
Post a Comment