3 days ago
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Yet another Brycism!
Our family has been reading from the Book of Mormon. We are hoping to finish by the time the twins graduate from High School in 15 years! Anyhow, we are in 1 Nephi 12 when Nephi is being shown the vision his father, Lehi, saw. The angel showing Nephi the dream will say, "Look" and then Nephi says, "And I beheld...." and then he would tell what he saw. It is repeated over and over thru out this vision. So the other day I was telling Bryce he needed to get dressed and his clothes were on the back of the couch. I kept saying, "Bryce here are your clothes, time to get dressed." (He was watching TV.) So I finally said, "Bryce, Look!" Without even moving he said, "MOM. I beheld!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment