OK......when I was posting Ryan's baptism, I posted a blank one, too! So, since Grandma Stewart commented on Ryan's baptism, I can't delete it.....so I've decided to put a picture on it of Ryan and I. We didn't get a picture of us at the baptism...plum forgot! So daddy went and picked up a jumper and Ryan and I did pictures at home! My big boy!
3 days ago

3 comments:
Congratulations to the Lords family on the first of 6 baptisms! And congratulations to Ryan on making such an important decision. Ryan, you are an amazing and talented young man. Keep making those good decisions. I love you,
Congratulations Ryan. The Bovee family would like to formally welcome you into our gospel family. We are so proud to know you and to know you are making great decisions in your life.
I am so glad you are okay- Walmart seems to attract quite a variation of customers! Keep doing the great job you are taking care of your family.
Chow! (A little Italian ya know!)
Kevin & Amy
I can't believe how they are growing up. I'm louzy at e-mail, but have been watching the blog. You've inspired me (www.jjstoor.blogspot.com)
We think of you often.
Jill, Jim & kids
Post a Comment