Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa at the Lords' House

Sunday we had a visit from one of Santa's helpers. Bryce knew right away it wasn't the real Santa and kept saying it over and over and over! Anyhow, Daniel just stared and eventually ran to dad, Nathan was jumping up and down with excitement, about to pee his pants and Sammy warmed up pretty quick....as soon as Santa brought out the goodies he brought! This is our last entry before Christmas....so Merry Christmas! We will be in warm and sunny Anaheim, CA! We areh pretty excited! The kids have never been to Disneyland before. They won't know and won't find out until Christmas Eve. They think Daniel has another doctor's appt. So Merry Christmas and a VERY happy New Year!

Oh, I also put on here the gingerbread house we made this year and the boys in their suits in front of the Christmas tree ( I think I already uploaded this one, so it might be on here twice!) I also put the pictures of Daniel figuring out how to REACH the gingerbread house and breaking pieces off to eat! :-)











1 comment:

Farr Family said...

We did that after we finalized our last adoption. We packed everything up, loaded the kids in the car and told them to go to sleep and they'd find out where we were going when we got there. It was pretty funny the next morning when we drove by Disneyland and they finally realized where we were. What a fun Christmas! I'm about ready to go again! Can I come with you and leave all of my munchkins at home this time?